Oscalito is a sustainable brand, virtuous and loyal, committed to overcome traditional production mechanisms based solely on profit, dedicated with creativity, competence, rigor and honesty to the development of clothes environmentally and socially responsible and sustainable.
1. Oscalito aims to be a symbol of responsible and sustainable fashion. To this end, Oscalito uses, wherever possible, only natural fibers and selects carefully materials, partners and suppliers that stand for innovation, quality, social and environmental sustainability, fair management of labor relations, focusing on partnerships with manufacturers that guarantee:
a) Environmental and ethical certifications of producers and suppliers;
b) Characteristics and environmental performances of raw materials (ease of recycling and/or regeneration, biodegradability, sustainability of the production process) as to ensure maximum environmental sustainability of products throughout their life cycle;
c) Aesthetics and suitability of materials, preferring, wherever possible, Made in Italy products and in other cases, the best producers in the European market;
d) KM 0, Oscalito prefers, where possible, suppliers geographically closer to our premises to minimize the environmental impact of transport.
Oscalito promotes a culture of environment respect to protect the growth and health of the people and create better conditions for the future of new generations. In compliance with art.9 and 32of Italian Constitution as well as art. 11 and 191 et seq. TFUE, Oscalito considers environmental protection as a fundamental criterion to choose its technologies, programs and strategies, preventing pollution in all its forms and assessing the environmental impact of its product. Oscalito believes in the profound value of industrial and technological research aimed at improving the environment and the quality of life, and is aware that its business shall best serve the community and the common good.
1. Oscalito does not use leather, fur, feathers or anything which can cause unnecessary suffering to animals.
2. Oscalito adopts the 4 R principle: Reduction of waste at its source, Reusing materials, Recycling of materials and Recovery of materials and energy.
- Oscalito recognizes the centrality and importance of the person warding and satisfying the expression of his personality in the workplace, as well as the importance of each individual contribution in the sharing of individual skills (art. 2 and 4 of Italian Constitution); to that aim, Oscalito is committed to providing a workplace that protects and enhances every single person, without any direct or indirect discrimination, based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, language, age or sexual orientation recognizing the absolute value of the fundamental principles of the Constitution of the Italian Republic, and also refuses to negotiate, appoint or supply partners who breach these principles.
- Oscalito ensures full respect for the principles of transparency and accuracy. To this aim, Oscalito is committed to ensure that all its operations and activities are legal, consistent, documented, verifiable, in compliance with the principle of traceability. Transparency requires not only the respect of ethical principles and values, but also the implementation of methods that make it possible to provide the necessary evidence to enable the verification of these activities.
- Oscalito set its organization in compliance with the rule of law and the principles of financial transparency and good administration and agrees to comply with all applicable accounting and financial procedures to prevent irregularities, illegality and violation of specific regulations, with particular reference to the provisions ruling money laundering, receiving and use of money or goods of uncertain origin.
6. Oscalito respects all forms of legal competition, does not put in place any form of unfair competition and is committed to conduct business negotiations in respect of the rights of others, without omitting or falsifying data, documents or other information to achieve an unfair competitive advantage over its competitors, holding that only the quality of its products could lead to the growth of its market shares.